I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information information on this website is provided below :
The ownership of this website, hwww.buoyantwatches.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Javier Ruiz de Val, with NIF: 38878044V, and whose contact details are:
Direction: Mandri Vineyard Street, n. 80 Sant Vicenç de Montalt 08394
Contact telephone number: 696 18 00 42
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the conditions: The Website The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Buoyant Watches reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Buoyant Watches may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to the themselves. Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided. by the access provider that the User has hired. The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be done through the subscription or prior registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Buoyant Watches, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, therefore accept, from the moment you start browsing the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website.
The Buoyant Watches Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Buoyant Watches without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Buoyant Watches to access certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Buoyant Watches about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
Buoyant Watches reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, does not will be suitable for publication.
In any case, Buoyant Watches will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Buoyant Watches and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Buoyant Watches Website is not directed to minors. Buoyant Watches declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. Buoyant Watches does not guarantee that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate the Website, he will do so under his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming Buoyant Watches any liability that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Buoyant Watches does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Buoyant Watches will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no case will Buoyant Watches be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction virus.
Buoyant Watches is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Buoyant Watches undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic
- Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD). Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Buoyant Watches is: Javier Ruiz de Val, with NIF: 38878044V (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Direction: Mandri Vineyard Street, n. 80 Sant Vicenç de Montalt 08394
Contact telephone number: 696 18 00 42
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Buoyant Watches through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between Buoyant Watches and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is establish in the forms that this fills out, or to attend a request or query of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Buoyant Watches are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Buoyant Watches undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of the Consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by Buoyant Watches in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of Buoyant Watches, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Buoyant Watches. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it. Secrecy and security of personal data Buoyant Watches undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental destruction, loss or alteration is avoided or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Buoyant Watches cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Buoyant Watches and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Buoyant Watches is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Buoyant Watches has carried out or carries out, as well as, among other , of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application,
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by Buoyant Watches. Right not to be the subject of decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPDhttp: //www.buoyantwatches.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes. Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
- This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
- Postal address: Mandri Vineyard Street, n. 80 Sant Vicenç de Montalt 08394
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims before the supervisory authority In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Buoyant Watches for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Buoyant Watches with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports on the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following links:
The entity (s) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Buoyant Watches incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For informational purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy and / or cookie policies are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in the Cookies Policy
SAW. LINKS POLICY
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Buoyant Watches Website must know that:
The reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Buoyant Watches.
Nor is any false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation allowed on the Buoyant Watches Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Buoyant Watches.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Buoyant Watches and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Buoyant Watches of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Buoyant Watches by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Buoyant Watches.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Buoyant Watches. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify Buoyant Watches through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Buoyant Watches reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Buoyant Watches will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modification: March 26, 2021